Download Technical Specification Here:
Silicone Rubber Cord
Production description of Silicone Rubber Cords
Cord is an eternally popular product. Silicone Rubber Cords are held in stock in metric sizes ranging from 1mm to 25mm , having in red oxide colour and translucent colour . Most commonly used in the manufacture of vulcanised joint ‘O’ rings and seals.
AlphaSil remains the primary choice for these products because of its ability to deliver immediately. The fabrication department is also well equipped to join cords into ‘O’ rings and seals with special treatment to the cord to achieve high strength of join.
- Food and pharmaceutical industries.
- High temperature sealing applications.
- Door seals, oven seals, packaging.
- Gaskets in applications that require superior sealing properties in harsh environments.
- Laboratory use, autoclaves, food and pharmaceutical, beverages, medical sectors
- Chemical, thermal power stations, textiles, rubber Process Vulcanizer etc.