Download Technical Specification Here:
Transparent, colorless, ethyl-based general purpose instant adhesive which has a high viscosity.
LOCTITE® 416 is a transparent, colorless, high viscosity, general purpose ethyl-based instant adhesive. Suitable for metals, rubbers and plastic, it is also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for metals, rubbers and plastics
- Fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- High viscosity