Download Technical Specification Here:
This item comes in a 1.75 fluid oz bottle.
LOCTITE ACTIVATOR 7649 Primer N is a single component non-CFC solvent based surface activator. The activator is designed to promote the speed of cure of Loctite anaerobic adhesives and sealants such as Loctite 680.
7649 can be used with Loctite 680 (PN:680) on specially designed Anaerobic connectors to increase the cure speed. Please refer to our connector department to get more information about these connectors.Read More
Direction for use:
- Inject the 680 Anaerobic adhesive into the connector with a syringe needle, dip or spray the fiber with primer 7649 and connectorize as usual.
- Chemical Type: basic copper salt
- Solvent: acetone
- Appearance: clear green liquid
- Specific Gravity @2°C: 0.79
- Viscosity, 2°C, mPa.s (cP): 2
- Flash point (TCC),°C: -18 (HIGHLY FLAMMABLE)
- TLV, (ACGIH), ppm: 750
- Drying time @ 2°C, seconds: 30 to 70
- On part life, days: 30